I am in a amazing relationship with a man, we are soon to be married I want to have a mmf three some, how do I go about seeing if he would be down for this??? Thanks, and I love your page
Congrats darling! That’s hot that you want to explore some an MMF with your man. I assume by MMF you are referring to one where the guys engage in some bisex with each other? Here are a couple ways that I think are good ways to “test the waters” so to speak. For guys who are looking to approach a wife these suggestions apply to you as well….in fact they can be applied to most kinks.
How to approach a guy (or girl) about having an MMF:
1. Start A Couples Blog - the idea being you each post scenarios and fantasies you see that turn you on. It opens up dialogue easier than just blurting out you want to see your man make out with another guy. You can start with MFM scenarios so he gets use to the idea that it turns you on to see another guy in bed with the both of you and then lead into more MMF scenarios where there is some biplay.
2. Watch Porn Together - Watch some MFM porn together and feel him out on bringing another guy in the bedroom. If he is comfortable with the idea slowly introduce him to some MMF porn and see what reaction that gets you. Lots of guys once they find out it’s a kink for their wives will offer to “play” with another guy for them even if it’s not a desire on their own.
3. Bring It Up During Sex - If you aren’t into watching porn together another way to open up conversation is to bring it up during sex. When you are fucking…have him insert another dildo in your a ass and get verbal on how hot it would be if it were real. See if he gets into it. If he does you can do things like fuck your pussy with a dildo and then offer him a taste. Encourage him to suck the dildo and go crazy at how hot it makes you to see him with something cock-shaped in his mouth. Hopefully he will get the idea and it opens up some dialogue and moves you in the right direction.
4. Phone & Computer Apps - For a more direct approach plan a hot night where the theme is reveal secret kinks to each other. If you have a computer try mojoupgrade.com If you have a smart phone download an app called, Kindu (available for Android and iPhone). They're basically a series of questions about kinks and scenarios and you each answer them separately with things like yes, no, open to discussion. I recommend going down on each other while the other one answers the questions! Then you review them together and see what each others kinks are, which ones matched up and which ones didn’t. Hubby and I used it and if definitely opened up conversation in a fun way.
5. Sexual Bribery - As a last resort the old “If you do it for me, I’ll do it for you” card is sometimes a good one. Perhaps he has some hidden kink that he’s been dying to explore with you like an MFF. As a means to an end he may consider an MMF if it gets him his ultimate fantasy. Good luck with it darling :) xoxoxo
How can I tell her that I'm bi or that I like anal stuff without making her freak out?
Good question…hard to answer without knowing what your gf’s like. No easy answer here I’m afraid…you’ll have to feel her out…maybe don’t hit her with it all at once. You could slowly introduce her to some bisex threesome porn and pegging porn and point out that a lot of straight guys are into some bi-play and assplay. Sound her out on how she feels about it. Make it something that is not separate from her but that you'd maybe like to explore with her. Educate her about that sweet little p-spot in your ass that is a source of pleasure. Hopefully she is open enough to just not jump to assumptions that you must be gay because you are turned on by guys and things in your ass. Dammit…why doesn’t Hallmark make a card for these types of occasions?! xoxoxo
I love your blog it's the first thing I look at when I use tumblr. However, could I ask for some advice? I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years now and we both have high sex drives. I want to introduce her to bi mmf but don't know how to go about it? I'm not gay, I wouldn't even say I was bi but this really turns me on how can i do this without her thinking I'm gay. I was thinking of leaving my phone near her and leaving the room with some straight and bi mmf pics mixed amongst my camera roll.
Awesome…I’m so glad you enjoy it that much! First off, you are ahead of the game if she has a high sex drive. I would ask if she is open to exploring things sexually with you? I can’t recommend it enough but using Tumblr to create a couples blog where you both can post pics or video with comments like “We need to try this!”, etc is a great way to approach it. You could start off with MFM (threesome pics with two straight guys). Feel her out on just opening up the relationship. Then graduate to more MMF pics (where the men are interacting more…even just an innocent touch) and go from there. A lot of followers are finding that it opens up dialogue. You can always direct her to my blog if she has concerns that you are now suddenly gay for being curious to want to explore that type of pleasure and I’ll set her straight (no pun intended). You could leave your phone out but generally it may come across that you’ve been secretly lusting after men and hiding it from her…or that you are ashamed. Think of the couples blog as wading into the kinky pool. Tumblr has opened me up to so many things in this past year just by being exposed to images I might never have outside of it. Just a thought ;) If she has a drive, love sex and is open to new things I think you may have a good shot. However, when the dialogue unfolds about bisex, I would be proud and confident about wanting to explore it. Don’t let her think you are shamed or any DIFFERENT because of it. You’re just you…only sexier ;) xoxoxo
I had a dream the other week my partner and I were having a threesome and we sucked cock together. I've been thinking of it ever since. I told my partner about and how I might like it in reality, along with the fact our discussion gave me a hard on, and she freaked. She knows I have kinks, like having my arse pounded, but she says she doesn't want a bisexual partner. Do you think I can convince her to let me try cock sucking?
Hearing your partner is bisexual can be a shock for some people. Perhaps she just needs to digest it. It’s unrealistic to think she would smile and then jump into bed with you and another guy. First…how does she feel about two men being together? Does it disgust her? Or is she okay with it so long as you are not the one doing it? From a female’s perspective she may be worried that you will prefer men to women if you go down that road. It could be that she is not into opening up your relationship to others. It takes a secure woman and a good solid relationship to withstand the issues that may come along with introducing new partners. You may be thinking “I want cock”…she is likely thinking bigger than that. Your best bet is to keep the communication open with her and be patient. Getting her to accept that your bisexuality is part of you is the first step. Once she has calmed down and is reassured that it is not a threat to your relationship you may have a chance to explore bisex with her down the road. Good luck hon…in the meantime, keep dreaming :) xoxoxo
Hi! I love your blog. I was wondering if a woman would be more open to a threesome if it was MMF as opposed to MFF? I know it depends on the woman but I just wanted the perspective of a woman before I brought it up with her.
I guess it depends if she is into girls? In my personal opinion…yes. Jealousy can often rear it’s ugly head when another woman is intimate with our man in front of our eyes. I think it takes a very secure woman who is attracted to girls to be open to an MFF. Sure there is some jealousy when a man sees his woman be intimate with another man but you guys have some “pure sex mode” switch in your heads that I have always envied. It’s all about the pleasure of the moment so you are a little better equip to deal with the experience than a woman who may let emotions get in the way. That being said she may not be ready for an MMF which to me means both guys play together sexually. An MFM where the focus is on her seems to be what excites a lot of girls. Might be a good place to start? :) xoxoxo
Do you have any suggestions on getting my lover to get in bed with another man and him fuck me and her? Its my fantasy.. we've had a threesome but with a girl any ideas?
Well the good news is she is sexually adventurous and has experienced bisex herself. At least I am assuming the MFF had some girllove going on. You can approach it a few different ways. One - just tell her it’s been a turn on of yours for a while now and you’d like to maybe explore that with her. If she has no clue about your bi curiosity you can always ease her into it slowly. I can’t recommend it enough but using Tumblr to create a couples blog where you both can post pics or video with comments like “We need to try this!”, etc is a great way to feel her out and open up dialogue. You could start off with MFF or MFM (threesome pics with two straight guys). See how she feels about just adding another guy. Then graduate to more MMF pics (where the men are interacting more…even just an innocent touch) and go from there. If you are interested in being fucked by another man you can add in some assplay and pegging pics too so she will get the idea that you enjoy penetration. Tumblr has opened me up to so many things in the past two years just by being exposed to images I might never have outside of it. It may be good for her to see what else is out there that turns her crank. Just a thought ;) If she has a drive, love sex and is open to new things I think you may have a decent shot. Good luck! xoxoxo
So I've discovered my wife secretly lusts for mmf action. It's a huge fantasy of mine but haven't been able to tell her that. How do I tell her I know and also want to try dp & dvp & double blowie ?
One thing at a time. You plan a sexy evening and surprise her with some hot MMF porn. When she looks at you all shocked like she’s just been busted…you hit her with the “I think it’s hot as fuck too” revelation. As for the other kinks you have they are all related to MMF’s so after you drop the exciting news, then spend time with her fantasizing about all of the things you’d love to explore in an MMF. Don’t overwhelm her…but chances are she’s thought of them too…and maybe a few she’ll surprise you with! You hit the jackpot baby…don’t squander it! :) xoxox