Hey so I'm going to have a threesome with two guys (I'm a girl and they're roommates) on Friday and I was wondering if you had any tips for like encouraging bisexual behaviour from them? Thanks bbgl :)
Awesome news hon! Not sure how open your guys are to exploring Bisex so assuming they aren’t against it, here are a few suggestions:
1. Begin sucking a guys cock while the other is playing with you and then reaching between your legs, bring some of your girl cum up and rub it over his cock. Then look up at the other guy real sexy and ask him to have a taste. Join in if he gets shy about it.
2. Jerk them off together- get your hands all slicked up with lube and begin stroking them together. Tell them to imagine being inside your pussy like that.
3. Get one guy to feed the other one’s cock into your ass or pussy - be sure and be vocal about how hot them touching gets you.
4. Bring out the blindfold and play a game of guess who’s sucking!
5. Straddle one’s face and get the other to begin licking your ass…encourage them to really get their tongues into it.
Hope these help you get started! Would love to hear how it goes :) xoxoxo
I'm still fairly new to my bisexuality and looking for my first boyfriend. My big problem is a lack of confidence, do you know how to build that up? How to feel attractive in my own skin?
That’s wonderful that you are exploring your bisexuality hon! Confidence is something even the prettiest person struggles with. I’ve found since having my own pics on Tumblr that I actually struggle with my confidence more. The reality is I don’t go around looking like I do online…perfectly polished and posed in the most flattering ways. I will walk by a mirror in my own house and go whoah! I have to learn to accept that I am not always going to look like that girl who gets all the compliments online. I am going to look plain and bloated and shiny at times and that’s okay. For myself, I find little pep talks help when I go into a meltdown over a skirt not fitting, etc. Your frame of mind is everything. Do things that help you feel positive about yourself. It may be adding some healthy changes to your diet/exercise routine. Writing in a journal is a great way to help you flesh out where your mind is at. You can set small goals for yourself and really praise yourself up when you accomplish them. Don’t be hard on yourself when you don’t. If you can ignore the cheesy pics in this article the advice is solid so check it out! Good luck darling!