I think we can all relate to going to those really kinky places in our minds during sex where we lose our filter, letting our fantasies be verbalized. In the light of day without throbbing cocks and aching pussies we shy away from them. It’s normal…and doesn’t mean she isn’t interested in a real MMF. The reality of sharing your partner is a whole other ball game…especially for a girl. Our minds tend to analyze things to death. We aren’t as good at compartmentalizing as guys are. Sex is sex to you…if something is hot it makes sense to go after it. For girls it’s not as easy just to jump in…especially ones in long term relationships and with families. We factor everything into it and if there are enough negatives then we don’t go for it. Here are a few things that go through girl’s minds when considering a MMF:
1. Will it pose a threat to their current relationship?
2. Will they feel comfortable being intimate and naked with a new man?
3. Will their partner prefer sex with a man once they get a taste for it?
4. What if they fall for the other guy and develop feelings for him?
5. What if it’s awkward?
6. What is friends or family find out?
7. What about sexual diseases?
8. What if their guy becomes jealous and begins to resent her for fucking or enjoying another man.
9. What if she enjoys fucking the new man more?
And the list goes on and on. So the best thing to do is get her talking about her hesitations because you can bet she’s thought of it in depth. If you can work past them and maybe have her interacting with other bisexual couples where she can see how they are making it work it might help her get to a place where she is ready to take it past the fantasy stage. It’s a good sign that she herself is the one to bring it up during sex. My BBGL Forum has many couples and bisexuals who have experience and might be a good community for you both to check out. :) xoxox