I wrote an email to Hanes asking if they will ever make mens panties. What are your thoughts on major brands being too scared to try out such a bold idea? Is it sexist on their part or caused by sexism towards men in society? Just curious as to what you think. (: Read letter here.

If there is a big enough market for it then yes, I could see Hanes making such a bold move.  Would they be the first?  Probably not.  I could see them branching into it if a smaller brand name jumped into the market and was successful marketing such a product.  At the end of the day if there is a profit to be had, a major player will want a big piece of it.

That being said, would the men who have an interest in sexier panties walk into department stores and surf the racks of lacy panties next to the guys there shopping for some briefs?  I have my doubts.  For most it’s a private fetish…if they are buying panties in public it’s under the guise of buying them for their wives.  Or they are being ordered online in the privacy of their own homes.  Why?  Because there is a huge stigma with a man expressing any signs of femininity.

So until that changes and men feel comfortable enough in society to purchase a more feminine style of dress marketed for men and sold in the men’s department, then I can’t see a major player like Hanes rocking the man panty market any time soon.  Baby steps though.

I think your letter was well written…and you are right…many men do indulge and would love to have well made, readily available panties to buy.   Here’s hoping that more men around the world find their voice like you have darling :) xoxoxo

Comments

04/19/2016 1:02am

I am reading your article title so I am very confused about your topic but after reading your article so, I am truly like it your article and also your writing style. Keep publishing.

It's a too interesting.

05/10/2017 10:37pm

Well, this is interesting. I have never heard of such panties for men. I didn't know that panties are also for men too. As I look for its definition in the dictionary, panties are legless underpants worn by women or girls. It is unusual to think that panties can be worn by men, but I guess it is still the same underwear, right? I guess in the future there will be more varieties of underwear for all, maybe a unisex underwear will be available by then.

06/02/2017 12:39am

These pants style is very stylish and fashionable.

The one thing that is worse than filing bankruptcy is hiring the wrong lawyer to handle your case. Finding an experienced, competent and expert bankruptcy attorney can make a huge difference to your future financial situation. Choosing the right lawyer or firm is important to your reclaiming your financial life.

09/08/2017 4:43am

This blog is truly extraordinary in all aspects.

10/03/2017 5:03pm

If not for the first task I might object visit, but now I really like your blog

11/01/2017 4:39am

I am extremely cheerful to find your post as it will get to be on top in my accumulation of most loved websites to visit. [url="http://www.thermalux.be/"] sauna kopen [/url]